Saturday, February 11, 2017

3 Images (Feb 11, 2017)

So this was an attempt at injecting a small story into the photo. I couldn't get a model, and didn't want to shoot my kids, so I chose my trusty Anakin pod race mug. I figured the round cherubic face with the circles in the background might go nicely together.

 This was another idea I had to use light in the background to add more shapes to the background. I then planted my developing timer in front and set the exposure for about 2 seconds. I like the concept, I'm not sure if the execution is exactly what I would like. I would have liked to light the timer just a little different.

 This was another experiment that I hoped would evoke the feeling of something like you see in the Matrix when Neo wakes up and you see the rows and rows of pods with people in them. I also liked the idea of everything being roughly square or rectangular with lines vanishing in the distance. However, I stacked the pieces in a triangle shape which I hoped would echo the blue diamonds in the tiles.

This is a bonus image, that I can't get to look right on the computer. I just liked the multiple circles in this image and how it kinda looked like a spaceship or something even though it's just a bunch of washer and dryers. Again, the exposure isn't spot on, hence this being a bonus image. I'm just adding it cause I did like the concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment